Our cage free private suites are here for your dog(s) to enjoy when they sleep overnight!
Suites contain full side walls with open tops complete with ceramic tiled sides and floors with security doors that are able to keep air flowing and to avoid the feeling of being confined and caged-in.
Spaciously sized at 6’x5′, suites include fresh water, beds (cushy bagel beds or mattresses available) with freshly laundered bedding, private lighting with dimmer, soft music, and “community” television in the living room area. Dogs end their days in their private suites with a frozen Kong filled with peanut butter and pumpkin (other treats available as ADD-ONS).
Attendance includes use of all the day care amenities including access to the great outdoors and kiddie pools on hot days and plenty of their friends to play with! Being able to relieve themselves outdoors avoids any anxiety triggered by a house trained dog holding their potty.
Guests will be fed privately so we can monitor their food intake. Feel free to bring anything you want from home to make your dogs stay more enjoyable. Personal toys will be kept in their suites with them when they are in there to avoid “THIEFERINS”. If they have a favorite bed you are welcome to bring that too.
There is never an additional charge for medication that needs to be given (we do not give injections) and NEVER a charge for cuddling, one-on-one time or bedtime stories. There is no need for walks with the adjacent use of the day care and outside.
All dogs must be able to get along and be suitable for group play as we do NOT have cages. A minimum of a half day of day care is required prior to boarding your dog – “Pre-board trial” half day $12, full day $18.
We must have proof on veterinarians letterhead of being up to date on Rabies, Distemper and Bordatella vaccinations ALONG with proof of a current flea preventative treatment. Dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered and dogs must not be ones to “mark” their territory.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR DOGS OWN FOOD LABELED WITH NAME AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS. IF FOOD IS NOT BROUGHT, THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL DAILY CHARGE OF $2.50. HIGH QUALITY PET FOOD WILL BE GIVEN.
- DOGS LOVE THEIR OWN BLANKET THAT REMINDS THEM OF HOME – PLEASE BRING A BLANKET ALONG WITH YOUR DOGS REGULAR FOOD.
- Download and complete your boarding agreement.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED – If you pick up a day early you will be responsible to pay one half of the next days full boarding rate.
PICK UP AND DROP OFF TIMES: Mon thru Fri 7 am to 6pm and Sat and Sun 8 am-4pm (other times may be available upon request). PLEASE ASK AT TIME OF DROP OFF.
PLEASE NO human kiddies, furry kitties, hamsters or fish. NO shock, prong, choke or flea collars. NO rawhides or rope toys. Just lots of love and your peace of mind to enjoy your own vacation!
SLEEPOVERS include full daycare ($26 value) and based on actual overnights and not time spent here the day before or after the sleepover.
When boarding same household dogs in the same suite, we offer and $8 discount on the second dog and a $12 discount on each additional dog. Two of our rooms are slightly smaller than the rest and are available for $8 less per night. Dogs are given a nightly treat of a Kong with a frozen peanut butter/pumpkin mixture inside at no extra charge.
OPTIONAL ADD ONS – DEPARTURE BATH (massage shampoo, condition, blueberry-vanilla facial, hand blow dry, brush)
$18 LARGE (up to 80# with short hair)
* There will be a $20-$60 charge for damage done to any suites and/or destruction of the dog beds. If your dog does not do well alone, please let us know we may be able to give him or her a room mate or we may have to decline a reservation.
*Additional requests for your dogs welcome. We want to make sure your specific expectations are met! You will not only be going on vacation, so will your dog!
* Please keep your cell phone available (or emergency contact available) should any situations arise that we would need to reach you in an emergency. This is REQUIRED.
* Dog E. Woggy’s is suited with an alarm system and video surveillance.